Thursday, March 15, 2007

Also:

I installed Jacob's new larger carseat on Tuesday. Some bigass brown Eddie Bauer model that I had to get professional help with because apparently I have the upper body strength of a geriatric weasel.

Jacob hates it. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES it. Hates it so much that he GROWLS at me, non-stop, from the moment he's strapped into it until we get to our destination and for up to minutes afterward. Growls like one big angry dog. Or a small angry baby. And I, being the Big Bad Mean, Law-Abiding, Sensible Mommy... make him put up with it.

Anyone taking bets on toddlerhood? I think after this week he's plotting a coup.

3 comments:

That Chick Over There said...

I love you and your growly baby.

velocibadgergirl said...

SNERF!! At "geriatric weasel." I would love to see some video of your growling son. It sounds awesome!

Gerbil said...

If I could figure out how to get the video off my phone thingy and onto my PC, we'd be in business. But although I know scads and scads about gerbils, alas! Sprint PCS devices continue to mystify me.