Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dear Universe... you suck

Yeah, I know, Life Is Not Fair and all that bullshit. But sometimes something happens to good people that is so unbelievably NOT RIGHT, you just want to grab the universe by the hair and give it two or three shots to the kisser and then kick it in the balls.

And its not every going to happen no matter how much you really really want it to, so all you can do is sit there and feel helpless and heartbroken and angry and cry a lot and make wishes that can't ever come true. Wishes that you could rewind things, get do-over, somehow make all of this NOT HAVE HAPPENED to two wonderful people who were getting their wish and then it fell apart.










And if you wish in one hand and spit in the other, its no surprise which one fills up first. So you pray, and you keep wishing anyway, and you cry some more and you desperately want your friend not to have to be going through this.

But she is. And so is her husband. And a little outside their circle, so is everyone that loves them.


L & J, I am so sorry you had such a short time with your angel. I am so sorry he had to go so soon. I would give anything to have this just be a bad dream. My heart is broken. I don't have the words, I just don't have the words....


And I don't care if I sound like a five year old.


THIS IS SO DAMNED UNFAIR AND ITS NOT RIGHT AND I DON'T WANT IT TO BE HAPPENING.

No comments: