Thursday, August 20, 2009

Can I Get a Witness?

I'm driving home this evening on a fairly busy intermediate county road. Its one of the few roads that connects the eastern and western ends of the county directly, so it gets a respectable amount of traffic.

I'm setting the scene here, see?

And as we're traveling along, I see a person standing in the ditch up ahead... the state has really cut the budget for roadside mowing, so the weeds? They are tall. And thick. And dry and probably scratchy and all that. In short, why in the hell would anybody be standing in the middle of the weedy ditch???

Oh.



OH.



Yeah, as I get close to the guy, I see its a teenager - about 17. And I see why he's standing in the ditch.



He is having a pee.


In the weeds. In the ditch. On the side of the road, in front of dozens and dozens of cars.




Klass. Ur doin it rong.

No comments: